Note: Right-click on links to issues below and click save (download) to view, if direct access does not work.
- February 2018 - ICPM Turns 40!, Sunday Lunch, Temples of India
- September 2017 – ICPM Turns 40!, Our Common Ground, Temples of the World’s Religions
- June 2017 – Our Common Ground, Ecumenical Ministry, Prevent Homelessness, Men’s Spirituality Retreat, Women’s Wellness Retreat, Stewardship
- February 2017
- October 2016 – Community BBQ, McKeon Lifetime Service Awd, Bannock and Stones, Stewardship, New Faces, Christmas Sacks
- June 2016 – Students Visit, Blanket Exercise, Women’s Wellness, Men’s Wellness, Earth as Mother, Diaconal Student, Stewardship, End Poverty Edmonton
- February 2016 – Parl of the World’s Religions, Blanket Exercise, Outdoor Way of the Cross 2016, Diakonia, Remembering Black History Month, TRC, Upcoming Events
- September 2015 – Socks, Sandwiches & Soul Care/Ministering Together in Love, Poverty in Edmonton/Edmonton Social Planning Council’s Overview, Welcome Home!/Updates on Our 10 Year Plan.
- May 2015 – Oskapew: Helper in Cree/Welcome Michelle Nieviadomy, Homeless and Nameless/Farley Magee’s Reflection, Remembering Who We Are/Dorothy’s Dream Catchers.
- February 2015 – Amazing Gift/Amazing Grace, Faith Leaders, Welcome Home/Easing the Transition, National Conference on Ending Homelessness, The Injustice of Homelessness.
- October 2014 - What God Requires, Justice Camp, Community Liaison: Food Ethics, Manufactured Veins of Alberta, From the Dust of the Ground, Emmanuel Christmas Sacks Appeal, Falling into the Cracks.
- May 2014 – Truth and Reconciliation Commission, Spiritual Wellness Retreats, Dorothy Delorme’s Story.
- February 2014 – AGM (March 20), Liturgical Refresh, Outdoor Way of the Cross (April 18), Emmanuel Christmas Sack Ministry, Standing Stones.
- February 2013 – A Gift of Music, Thanksgiving, A Life that keeps giving, Join ICPM, AGM, Outdoor Way of the Cross.
Prior Years Newsletters:
2016 – 2015 – 2014 – 2013 – 2012 …
- To subscribe to the newsletter by e-mail, go to https://lists.gno.org/mailman/listinfo/icpm. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Simply send a “Reply” without changing the message content to be added to the ICPM e-mail list.
- To change your list options, unsubscribe, or get a password reminder, go to https://lists.gno.org/mailman/options/icpm.
- The list server uses self-signed cryptographic certificates, so if your browser is showing warnings or errors there is information at http://lists.gno.org/self-signed.html.
- “ICPM Annual Report 2016” – full report with financial statements
- “ICPM Annual Report 2015” – full report with financial statements
- “ICPM Annual Report 2014” – full report with financial statements
- “Walking around the Blocks…“
- “Angels in our Midst” – PDF
- “Angels in our Midst” – doc
- “In loving memory … Bette F.”
- Inner City Pastoral Ministry — Our Story: 25 Years 1978-2003 … document to be added … a 42-page history of the ICPM from 1978-2003 …
Other publications of interest
- Helper works with Inner City ministry to reach Aboriginal population – Alberta Sweetgrass article (v. 22 #11 2015)
- Make Poverty History – speech by Mark Holmgren, given at ICPM AGM June 13, 2013, 9 pages
- Living Without a Home: you never know if you’re going to wake up dead – Bissell Centre, 2008, 26 pages
- Living Without Food: you don’t realize how important food is until you don’t have it – Bissell Centre, March 2007, 22 pages OR “Living without Food” – doc
- A Place to call home: Edmonton’s 10 year plan to end homelessness – Edmonton Committee to End Homelessness, January 2009, 72 pages
- Scanning the Terrain: a discussion document for poverty elimination – Bissell Centre, January 2009, 37 pages