On this page, SCROLL DOWN for: newsletter archives, newsletter subscriptions instructions, ICPM publications, Other publications of interest
Our Common Ground 2019: A Circle of Hope – ICPM’s report for the Anti-Racism grant (published May 2020)
Note: Right-click on links to issues below and click save (download) to view, if direct access does not work.
- February 2021 – Remembering Marion Garneau, Marion Making Connections, Remembering Gord Holub, The Giving Tree, Pastor Quinn’s Report, A Message From The Chair, Coming Events
- October 2020 – Pastor Quinn’s Report, Our Common Ground, Thank-you Coby, Memorial for Rocky, Emmanuel Christmas Gifts 2020, Stewardship, A Message from the Chair, Coming Events
- May 2020 – ICPM a Ministry of Presence/Farewell from Pastor Rick, Welcome Pastor Quinn, Board reflection, Pandemic Prayer, ICPM COVID-19 Response, Pandemic Days, COVID-19 reflection, Thanks Coby, Stewardship, Message from the Chair, Coming events/ICP AGM (June18/’20)
- February 2020 – Remembering 2019, Family Night Dinner, Little Things, Message from the Chair, Winter Gathering, Value of a Visit, Emmanuel Christmas Gifts 2019, AGM 2020
- August 2019 – New Board Chair, Men’s & Women’s Retreats, Friends, Our Common Ground, Invitations, Congregational Resources
- February 2019 – Pastor’s Reflections 2018: Sunday lunch, Men’s & Women’s Spiritual Wellness, Our Common Ground, Artist-in-Residence, Social Justice Committees; Associate Pastor Annual Report, Smudge Man Annual Report; Sunday Lunch, Food Co-ordinators Annual Report, Christmas Gifts, Message from the Chair, Stewardship, Invitations to Engage
Prior Years Newsletters:
2013 | February 2013 |
- To subscribe to the newsletter by e-mail, go to https://lists.gno.org/mailman/listinfo/icpm. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Simply send a “Reply” without changing the message content to be added to the ICPM e-mail list.
- To change your list options, unsubscribe, or get a password reminder, go to https://lists.gno.org/mailman/options/icpm.
- The list server uses self-signed cryptographic certificates, so if your browser is showing warnings or errors there is information at http://lists.gno.org/self-signed.html.
- “Our Common Ground 2019: A Circle of Hope” – ICPM’s report for the Anti-Racism grant (published May 2020)
- “ICPM Annual Report 2017” – full report with financial statements
- “ICPM Annual Report 2016” – full report with financial statements
- “ICPM Annual Report 2015” – full report with financial statements
- “ICPM Annual Report 2014” – full report with financial statements
- “Walking around the Blocks…“
- “Angels in our Midst” – PDF
- “Angels in our Midst” – doc
- “In loving memory … Bette F.”
- Inner City Pastoral Ministry — Our Story: 25 Years 1978-2003 … document to be added … a 42-page history of the ICPM from 1978-2003 …
Other publications of interest
- ICPM lunch (Sun Apr05/’20) – When the Knights of Columbus and the Catholic Women’s League from Our Lady of Perpetual Help parish in Sherwood Park hosted an ICPM lunch on Sunday April 05, 2020, Global TV came out to cover “how we do it differently now” as a good-news coronoavirus pandemic story. See the story and video of the CWL sewing colourful lunchbags that the Knights filled with pre-packaged lunch items for the inner city residents to enjoy.
- Helper works with Inner City ministry to reach Aboriginal population – Alberta Sweetgrass article (v. 22 #11 2015)
- Make Poverty History – speech by Mark Holmgren, given at ICPM AGM June 13, 2013, 9 pages
- Living Without a Home: you never know if you’re going to wake up dead – Bissell Centre, 2008, 26 pages
- Living Without Food: you don’t realize how important food is until you don’t have it – Bissell Centre, March 2007, 22 pages OR “Living without Food” – doc
- A Place to call home: Edmonton’s 10 year plan to end homelessness – Edmonton Committee to End Homelessness, January 2009, 72 pages
- Scanning the Terrain: a discussion document for poverty elimination – Bissell Centre, January 2009, 37 pages
- WINning: The Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs of Opening a Women’s Shelter / by Marsha Mildon – the 50-year history (1970-2020) of women’s shelters in Edmonton, with stories from the founders, volunteers, shelter users, and staff.